Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Flowers

Sometimes We Overlook The Beauty In Small Things


I love photographing flowers so much, especially the bright colored ones! Needless to say that I love macro photography, but because of fund issue, I haven't bought a dedicated macro lens yet T_T Thus, in this page, I will post some photos of my respect to the wonderful world of flower. Of course, comments and critics are always welcomed :))

Maybe many of you wonder about how to get a good 'macro' shots without using a dedicated macro lens? I did all the macro shots below using a fixed 25 mm F.1.4 (50mm in 35mm format) and 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 (80-300mm in 35mm format) lenses. You may need a dedicated macro lens for photographing small insects or a really small unique detail on your wooden table, but for flowers I find a fixed lens with wide aperture or a telephoto lens (with not so big aperture) will do the job just fine.


Balinese Kamboja Flowers - 1
Balinese Kamboja Flowers - 3

Balinese Kamboja Flowers - 2


Purple Petunia

Just The Two Of Us...



No comments:

Post a Comment